Transfer Pricing (TP) Excellence is a specialty consulting firm dedicated entirely to addressing transfer pricing requests. Our firm has over sixteen years of industry experience in transfer pricing with experience working in Big 4 accounting firms and several Fortune 100 multinational companies. Our TP expertise enables us to address each TP requirement tactically and strategically to deliver tailored solutions for our multinational corporations (“MNEs”) and high-net-worth individual (“HNIs”) customers. We specialize in Compliance, Policy Planning, Puerto Rico Act 60 (formerly Act 20/22) Transfer Pricing Study Preparation, Controversy and Audit support, and Transfer Pricing Trainings.
Recent transfer pricing projects delivered:
- Prepared transfer pricing studies for various Act 60 clients in Puerto Rico to be compliant with transfer pricing regulations and provide tax savings
- Prepared and reviewed over two hundred transfer pricing documentation reports for various jurisdictions
- Developed shared services models for 2000+ departments across organizations by performing functional interviews and surveys
- Built and automated Base Erosion and Avoidance Tax (BEAT) model to calculate the complex BEAT payables by Multi-National Entities (MNEs)
- Implemented transfer pricing models in complex jurisdictions such as India, China, and Brazil while supporting applications of APAs
- Developed learning and training material on various transfer pricing topics to support MNEs train new-hires