Transfer Pricing (TP) Excellence is a specialty firm dedicated entirely to transfer pricing matters. We specializes in Compliance, Policy Planning, Puerto Rico’s Act 60 (formerly Act 20/22) Transfer Pricing Study Preparation, Controversy and Audit support, Mergers & Acquisitions support, Restructuring, and Transfer Pricing Trainings. Our firm has over sixteen years of industry experience in transfer pricing and expertise working in Big 4 accounting firms and several Fortune 100 multinational companies; enabling it to tackle each transfer pricing issue tactically and strategically promoting businesses to grow and make informed decisions.
Recent transfer pricing projects delivered:
- Prepared transfer pricing studies for Act 60 clients in Puerto Rico to get penalty protection from transfer pricing regulations and provide tax savings
- Prepared and reviewed over two hundred transfer pricing documentation reports for various jurisdictions
- Developed shared services models for 2000+ departments across organizations by performing functional interviews and surveys
- Built and automated Base Erosion and Avoidance Tax (BEAT) model to calculate the complex BEAT payables by Multi-National Entities (MNEs)
- Implemented transfer pricing models in complex jurisdictions such as India, China, and Brazil while supporting applications of APAs
- Developed learning and training material on various transfer pricing topics to support MNEs train new-hires